Get Rid of Mold Damage for Good

Everyone has heard the saying ‘where there is smoke, there is fire.’ Unfortunately, it is often also true that where there is moisture, there is mold.  Mold thrives in damp places and can grow in as quickly as 24 hours. When you have any water damage in your home, whether it is from a flood or another source, it is important to get water damage taken care of immediately.  Mold grows quickly and can grow in areas completely saturated with water, or in areas that are barely damp. While you might think that water cleanup can wait, it really can’t.  It should be done as soon as possible to prevent mold from growing.  If you notice mold damage in your home, it can be cleaned up and restored to keep you and your family safe.

Get Rid of Mold Damage for Good

Not only is mold disgusting to look at, it also can cause many different problems in your home.  It can damage carpets, furniture, and anything made of fabric.  Worse still, it can also damage walls, ceilings, and anything made from wood.  Mold can also make you and your family very sick. Breathing in mold spores can be very dangerous, especially since some types of mold are toxic. Mold has been known to cause a host of respiratory problems and is especially dangerous for infants, the elderly, and people with respiratory problems such as asthma.

So, what do you do when you have water and mold damage in your home?  You call our team of experts at On-Deck Restoration, LLC.  We have a highly-trained and experienced restoration team that can clean up mold damage and restore everything in your home.  We take great care to clean everything correctly to make sure that the mold does not come back. We can get rid of mold damage for good.