Our mold damage restoration services in Lakeland are thorough and will leave you satisfied with a job well done.
One of the most annoying things about mold is that it usually chooses locations where you don’t realize it is there until it has already created a fair amount of damage. It isn’t enough to just remove the mold at this point. You must also take care of the mold damage. While some mold remediation companies do a splendid job at effectively removing mold, there is one in the Lakeland, Florida area that goes above and beyond. Here at On-Deck Restoration LLC, we don’t do a one-step removal.
We get to the underlying cause for the mold and make sure you don’t need mold damage restoration in other areas you don’t yet know about. We are very thorough with our services, so there is less chance of the mold returning.
You won’t have to worry about what species of mold has caused your mold damage because we are well-trained and experienced with even the most toxic species. We know the proper methods to use to safeguard the health of your family and pets. We are equipped to organize and handle all restoration requirements, including specialized services that include furniture restoration, as well as electrical and plumbing systems that may have been affected by mold damage.
What to Do if You Suspect Mold Damage
It can be helpful to understand the Do’s and Don’ts involved with mold damage so you do not make matters worse at your Lakeland, Florida home while you are waiting for a professional from our team at On-Deck Restoration LLC to begin your mold damage remediation. If you suspect a mold problem because you’ve had a water or flood situation or there are other signs, here are the things you should do and a few that you should not.
- DO keep away from any visible mold- The more space you put between the affected area and you and your family, the better. Mold can pose a risk to those with respiratory conditions, as well as to children and seniors. That is especially true in cases of toxic mold varieties.
- DO turn off the HVAC system- You don’t even want the fan operating until the mold damage has been assessed and remediation has taken place. Keeping it on can disperse the mold spores further resulting in more mold damage.
- DO contact us as soon as possible- The longer you wait, the larger the mold colony can get and the more it will take to resolve the mold damage.
- DO NOT disturb the mold colony- Doing so will make it airborne and give it the opportunity to not only be more likely to be breathed in, but also to spread to other areas of your home.
- DO NOT allow air movement near the mold- It is tempting to put fans in place to dry the area, but that can be the worst thing to do if there is mold present. Let us handle drying the area and dealing with any mold present.
- DO NOT use disinfectants or bleach- DIY methods to deal with mold damage can put you, your family, and your home at risk. Let us use approved mold remediation methods that will keep you safe.
Not only have we had many years of experience with mold damage, but we also make sure our staff receives updated instruction and resource information in the form of training seminars to keep up with the latest industry advancements. It is always our goal to provide you with the highest level of service, and we’ll stop at nothing to assure your complete satisfaction with our mold damage restoration services. Contact us today with any questions you may have.